Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week 4 & Cupcakes

This week...
I am going to get my miles in.

All 29 of them.

Solid 6 yesterday....tomorrow 12 X 200's....HILLS!!

TODAY....I will register for EUGENE! Let's make this official! I am desperate need of some motivation and accountability!! Feeling a little solo on this one! Let me know if you will be in Eugene...trying to get excited about 26.2!!!

Today I will make 26 cupcakes for my Lovely L. On Wednesday I will make 12 more for Sweet J...and then again on Friday I will make 12 more! Three Cheers for February Birthday Girls!!

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

10 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Yay for cupcakes and EUGENE! I need to get a marathon on the calendar...but I'm too lazy apparently to press the button...precisely why I need to get one on the calendar!

Nikki Kendall said...

You're not alone! You have a whole group training too! Keep your head up!!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

I'll take some of those cupcakes i you have leftovers! ha!

You WILL get your miles in!! Though we are not training for Eugene, we are training for 26.2, so join us for a run!!

Unknown said...

I'll be in Eugene (doing the half). Come on down! We're putting together a bloggy meet up the night before at Mazzi's restaurant. Hope you can make it!

Caroline said...

Yeah for Eugene! To register for a race is the best motivation for me. I like to train for something.

AngMomof3 said...

How about 4 cheers for Feb. birthday girls: L, J, me and YOU!!!

Julie D. said...

We'll be making cupcakes together! 36 for me this week for 2 different parties!

and your comment on my blog about tankinis...yes they are super cute...however, my husband wouldn't think so on a kid-less anniversary trip! LOL!

Yes! I'm in for Girlfriends for sure. I really want to run eugene half but not sure it is going to fit in the schedule or the budget. Can't wait much longer to decide though. I would love to meet up with you girls.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

You are so far from solo on this one.. You GOT THIS!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of cupcakes!!!! Good luck with all your miles!

Stacie said...

You've totally got this. I'm so excited for you. I have no doubt you will accomplish everything. I know how it feels to be alone. I wish I had just one local running buddy.