Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday


What a great day today has been. I had 7 miles on the schedule today so I asked two of my friends to join me. Hope you like the shadow pic. "Long legs" in the middle has ran a 5K before (and currently is a tennis star) and I am HOPING she will do another 5K with me soon! The shadow to the left is my friend "super model". She is a talented photographer and the designer of my blog title. She has some exciting things going on in her life. I know she would love for you to stop by her blog.

I ran 6.5 and then met up with my friends and we walked and ran the next 1.5! I returned home with a smile on my face....ANOTHER PAIN FREE run! Yippee! GOD is so big and so great! THANK YOU! So after a quick shower I left to go explore Spokane with my hard working hubby (kid free)! We had a great day! I LOVE him so much...holding hands, eating way too many bread sticks (Olive Garden) and even buying a strapless sundress for my brothers wedding reception. WHAT?? This could be a little skecthy since I have no boobs, BUT my hubby assured me I look beautiful! Let's pray that elastic holds up! Tomorrow is a rest day and my kiddos come home from grandma's! Can't wait to hug and squeeze them! Happy RUNNING!

3 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

That photo is AMAZING!! so glad you are pain free my friend.

Unknown said...

Love the picture. I can certainly use a talented photographer like yours in my life.

Glad you're feeling great.

AngMomof3 said...

Glad you found a FABULOUS dress and your day in Spokavegas made up for some lacking hubby time!