Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Backstreet's Back Alright!

OK sorry for the dork title to my post but...I'm back. Of course if I had to pick a boy band...I would totally be an NSYNC girl. It was a good trip with 2 very long drives but I am so happy we made the trek. I was able to hang with my sis, see old college buddies, and connect with Stacie. You can check Stacie out at her blog impossible is nothing.

Pics coming soon. Here are some hightlights in a nutshell.
Hit Papa Petes for sister's going away dinner....really Yummy pizza!!
Hit Olive Garden with sis to meet up with college buddies. Yummy breadticks!!
Got my long run in...8 MILES!
Got to see my virtual inspirational running buddy...Stacie!
Beat my siblings during our calf raises competition (176 baby)
(yes, we do things like this....my competetive edge got the best of me. My right calf is now a sad ROCK.)
Ate way to much toast! Butter..Butter!
Saw good movie with sis....can't remember name, it will come to me.
Ran 3 miles in the rain (loved it)
Went to church solo with my kiddos...AMAZING, how God works!

Looking forward to catching up. HAPPY RUNNING!

6 comments:

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I am an NSYNC Girl too. I saw them in concert like 10 times.

misszippy said...

It sounds like you had a great week. Too funny that you and your siblings had a calf raise competition!

Teamarcia said...

Welcome back! Sounds like a fun week!

Hannah said...

Welcome back! I love NSYNC. :)

Cracking up at the calf raise competition. Love it!

Momma Twitch said...

Sounds like great fun and great food. YUM!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Hey when are you going to visit me?? The Running Capri skirt comes with the capris under it.. Hope I get it!!

Sorry I have been out of bloggy land this month. Glad you got to meet Stacie she seems so cool