Yay! I was tagged from my new friend Kris at Fight Hard, Finish the Race to share 11 Random Things and then choose 11 others to share more random tid bits that we all find fascinating :) THANKS Kris!
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things
1. Born in Florida
2. I just started Grad School in Org.Leadership and Learning
3. I like to have meat with most of my meals
4. I eat a cheese stick and yogurt every night
5. I live in the Northwest but expect my kids to say yes mam and yes sir
6. I work best "last minute"
7. I am 5'4 and played Post in High School (what?)
8. I get my feelings hurt easily
9. I like for my kids to get dressed and do girls hair when they get up (hard time hanging in P.J.'s)
10. I am an early education trainer and cosultant
Questions from Fight Hard, Finish the Race:
1) Where is your favorite place to run? Outside, rolling wheat fields
2) What's your favorite distance to race? half, but not solid on that answer
3) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? now? HOME(Pensacola)
4) Why would you go there? To lay on the WHITE, soft beaches and hear the Gulf. It is where I feel closet to my Granny and Papa
5) What's you favorite type of food to eat? hmmm salty (fried chicken, potatoes)
6) What's your favorite "fashion" clothes brand? I am not stylish (my peeps help me)
7) What's your favorite sport besides running? basketball
8) Do you like to dance? YES!! Bring it!
9) What type of music do you listen to? Little of Everything
10) If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be? Jesus
11) Why would you want to meet them? Just to be in His presence
Due to limited time and being a rule breaker I am opening this up to anyone. Here are a few questions to get your started. Feel free to respond or tag on! I love learning more about you!
1. How do you define success?
2. How do you stay balanced?
3. Top 3 priorities?
4. What would you do if you lost the ability to run?
Don't forget to enter my ENDORPHIN WARRIOR Giveaway!! Winner announced on 31st.