Friday, January 27, 2012

11 Random Things

Yay! I was tagged from my new friend Kris at Fight Hard, Finish the Race to share 11 Random Things and then choose 11 others to share more random tid bits that we all find fascinating :) THANKS Kris!
Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

11 Random Things
1. Born in Florida
2. I just started Grad School in Org.Leadership and Learning
3. I like to have meat with most of my meals
4. I eat a cheese stick and yogurt every night
5. I live in the Northwest but expect my kids to say yes mam and yes sir
6. I work best "last minute"
7. I am 5'4 and played Post in High School (what?)
8. I get my feelings hurt easily
9. I like for my kids to get dressed and do girls hair when they get up (hard time hanging in P.J.'s)
10. I am an early education trainer and cosultant

Questions from Fight Hard, Finish the Race:
1) Where is your favorite place to run? Outside, rolling wheat fields
2) What's your favorite distance to race? half, but not solid on that answer
3) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? now? HOME(Pensacola)
4) Why would you go there? To lay on the WHITE, soft beaches and hear the Gulf. It is where I feel closet to my Granny and Papa
5) What's you favorite type of food to eat? hmmm salty (fried chicken, potatoes)
6) What's your favorite "fashion" clothes brand? I am not stylish (my peeps help me)
7) What's your favorite sport besides running? basketball
8) Do you like to dance? YES!! Bring it!
9) What type of music do you listen to? Little of Everything
10) If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be? Jesus
11) Why would you want to meet them? Just to be in His presence

Due to limited time and being a rule breaker I am opening this up to anyone. Here are a few questions to get your started. Feel free to respond or tag on! I love learning more about you!

1. How do you define success?
2. How do you stay balanced?
3. Top 3 priorities?
4. What would you do if you lost the ability to run?

Don't forget to enter my ENDORPHIN WARRIOR Giveaway!! Winner announced on 31st.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Loved learning more about you!

Kris said...

Yay!! I love that you participated! First I think its awesome you are going to grad school, you must be one busy mama. Second, what?! You were a Post, must of been good at not letting anybody move you! Third I love the fact your from Florida, that's one of my favorites places to visit :)
I can't wait to meet Jesus face to face, my heart knows Him but it will be amazing being with Him in Heaven :)

Great getting to know you more :)

Unknown said...

1. How do you define success?
Hmm .. that's a tough one. Some days the success is getting my kids to bed alive. :) Seriously. If I'm happy.. success.

2. How do you stay balanced?
Balanced. What's that? Does that exist? Best case scenario allow for down time for the family. A lot more than one would think is normal. We like to just kick it at our own pace when we aren't at school or work.

3. Top 3 priorities?
1. FAMILY
2. HEALTH
3. ENVIRONMENT

4. What would you do if you lost the ability to run?
Go insane. SERIOUSLY.. then figure out what I could do and do that. Bike? Swim? Lift?

Suz and Allan said...

Love these random facts posts!

Heather Iacobacci-Miller said...

Loved reading this post. I would love to call Pensacola or Perdido Key my home. We visit every year. Nothing like just relaxing on those snow-white beaches.