Monday, May 30, 2011

Marathon # 2 wrap up!

Talking to Nicole...ummm that was LONGER than 26.2!!!

A TIRED post shot with Blond Pony, QUADS and Kasey. All STRONG runners...so sweet to see them at the finish!

It would appear I was drunk..couldn't keep eyes open, stumbling, couldn't breathe or get any words out...needed a DRINK bad!




My manager/assistant/besty/driver/photographer for the day! Orange Slices...the next big thing in FUEL?

Met sweet, energetic, 5'4 Nicole. She is as sweet as she is pretty. Sorry I seem to have ZERO eyebrows. No worries Nicole is not only a runner but a makeup artist as well...I'm in good hands.

Candy Store? How did this happen? We somehow bought exactly one pound of candy..which made us automatic WINNERS of another 1/4 lb. FREE! Beginners luck??

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are HILARIOUS!

Nicole Orriƫns said...

Great pictures, and I have to admit: I like to see what everyone's wearing!

momshomerun.blogspot.com

Marlene said...

FIRST STOP: CANDY STORE! Love it, and score on the free quarter-pound! I was at Walmart today and my purchase came out to $20 even. I always feel like I should get a prize when that happens. :P

Richelle said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who craves candy and other sweets and snacks after a tough race! Great photos!

H Love said...

only problem Richelle...is I consumed these "treats" pre-race!

Karen Seal said...

Love the pictures!! You crack me up! YAY for free candy!!!! :0)

Dr. Wagner said...

great pics! the memories are still FRESH in my mind! oh...don't you miss it already though? as weary and crazy that whole thing was I just want to do it again! I miss you and hope you are feeling better!! xoxoxo. p.s I STILL haven't run a single step since the marathon!:(

Nicole W. said...

ooops!!!!!! SORRY!! that was me! not my husband! LOL

Amy said...

Wish I had some of that candy right now!!

fancy nancy said...

Love the pictures!!!

A candy store that gives away free candy??? Sign me up!!!

misszippy said...

Nothing wrong with some drunk running! ; )

Congrats to you. Looks like a great time!!

Tricia said...

love it!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Great pictures Harm! I'm jealous of your candy excursion--orange slices sound about perfect!

Hope your foot is doing better each day!!

Did E play ball on Tuesday?

Molly said...

mmmmm, candy.