Sunday, May 15, 2011

Marathon #2 in pics...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Pictures say it all!! Waiting to get more pics of some of the pre funk...you will never guess my secret fuel and will want to check back to learn more about my new ripped, speedy bloggy buddy Nicole!

I am off to Chelan tomorrow for a conference for a few days...I know the suspense is is killing you, but I will be sure to add more pics when I return so you will be sure to be sick of me and ramblings by the end.

P.S. Hubby asked me today if I should just do another marathon since I am "close" to where I want to be? So impressed...he is thinking like a runner! Ummm I told him I should probably be able to walk without a limp before I decide that! Have a great week.

15 comments:

Nicole W. said...

oh man! you beat me to it! lol...I wanted to post pics tonight but there are oh...about 500 that steve took and he wants to edit them first! LOL.I will probably get impatient and post them before that but ihave some AWESOME pics of you Harmony!!! stay tuned. xo

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

You are so stinkin cute!!
I hope I look that refreshed after my marathon. Congrats! Can't wait to hear about the secret fuel :)

Teamarcia said...

I love these! You look great!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures :) Conrats again

Molly said...

You look so great in all the photos, I wouldn't think that you were dealing with the heat. Congrats Girlie!!!!!! : )

SupermomE13 said...

great job! And it looks like you wore the Brooks Ravenna's. Did you like them? I seriously love mine. :)

Shelle and Dan said...

I loved seeing your pictures and reading your marathon story. So inspiring and you did a great job!

Kerrie said...

Great pics! They do say it all!

Michelle said...

So fun! Great job!

Monica said...

Just found your blog!
Congrats on your Marathon! What an incredible achievement. Be very, very proud of yourself!

Richelle said...

Love the pictures! I really like the one where it looks like you just put the bag of ice on your knee. You have the most surprised look on your face. Congrats on marathon #2!

Deanna said...

Loved the pictures! You are gorgeous, even after 26.2 miles! Congrats!

Ryan said...

Great job honey. Keep up the good work! We are so proud!

Sam W. said...

way to go!! you look far too good to be running a marathon. just found your blog, loving it :)

Marlene said...

AGHH awesoem pictures!