UGH...so just lost my post so now you get the QUICK verison.
HAPPY SATURDAY! Woke up to balmy temps (41 degrees) and decided to hit the road running. It was muddy and messy but felt so good. I tried to focus on my surroundings and not my pace or time. I spotted two hawks, some horses and enjoyed the smell of fresh hay and wet dirt as I inched along. This distraction didn't last long and I was again worried about my time and pace. I am worried that I won't be FAST enough or STRONG enough to pull off the 26.2 miles I am hoping for? I know I know....I need to take a CHILL PILL. Considering getting a t-shirt with that saying on it just as a BIG REMINDER!
My shoulders were tired and burning a bit as well...I tried to relax and let them dangle...so something to work on I guess!
But overall I ran hard and enjoyed myself!
Ave. Pace 8:34
jogged the last .20
Only one more day until TRAINING begins...can't wait to start crossing of some runs and rebuilding my endurance!
On another note...KADIE and There She Runs, tagged me with the Stylish Blogger Award!
Thank you so much!! Made my day!
So here are my 7 random things about ME!
1. I have a hard time letting my kids hang out in their jammies on stay home days.
2. I can't stand cotton balls...don't even bring one near my toes to take off polish.
3. I am one of 6 kiddos. (no, not Mormon or Catholic)
4. I tend to be tender hearted and get my feelings hurt easily.
5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having 3 kiddos. It's just right!
6. I can water ski. Grew up in Florida. (kind of sorta)
7. I don't like beans. (just the green ones)
OK hope those were random enough for you! I tag the first seven people who respond!