Tuesday, September 7, 2010

CSN Review! Yippee!

I am so pleased that CSN Stores have been generous enough to let me review one of their products. Yippee!! People always seem to be very happy with their products and find their website very easy and convenient to navigate. I also found it easy to get around and found just what I was looking for. They sell just about anything you could ever want, from fitness equipment to dutch ovens. They have products that are within all different price ranges meaning that there really is something for everyone.

I am so excited because I chose to review an 8lb medicine ball. You may laugh, but I have been wanting a medicine ball specifically so my husband and I can play "toss" while watching T.V. at night. He doesn't really know he is part of my plan..so it should be fun selling him on my "dream". So keep an eye out for my review of the medicine ball, and in the meantime check out CSN Stores!

Thanks CSN, I love the one stop shopping!


P.S. Mystery BLING giveaway is coming soon!

3 comments:

Molly said...

my hubs and I toss my med ball around when we're making dinner! Have fun!

H Love said...

Oh Molly that makes me feel so much better! You make me smile!

H Love said...

Oh Molly that makes me feel so much better! You make me smile!