Monday, September 27, 2010

The biG picture

So as I have been calling out for help from all my peeps I was reminded where my real help comes from. The one and only God! Not that I don't need your help, ideas and support! I do, and it really means a lot to me. (keep it coming) With only 13 days until the big marathon I have had some time to reflect! Yes, God has had hold of my heart the past week or so and I am looking at running in a whole new light and it's pretty cool! Still thoughts to process so be watching for the next post as well as a give away!!
Stay tuned!!

8 comments:

Middle Name Marie said...

13 days!!! Oh My!!! Good luck!

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

I agree! I pray that our good Lord will give you the strength and endurance to finish your marathon. God bless! =)

New follower here. Hope you can pass by my blog some time =)

Stacey said...

Good luck..

Molly said...

I think these last few days are the hardest, you're going to do great....just keep up the positive thinking!

Hannah said...

Thinking of you! What an awesomely exciting time! Your attitude is so positive and awesome - cannot wait to hear about your big day! Yay!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

Teamarcia said...

It'll be here before you know it. You're in good hands!

Girl in Carolina said...

I'm so excited for you! Good luck with these final days, and remember to breathe and take it all in =) He is in control!