Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We need to gel!

 
Attempt #2
Posted by Picasa


OK so on to SHOE #2. I returned the ASICS as they were just a bit to big. I think I need a 7 3/4 but they don't come in that size. So I am venturing out and trying my first pair of highly recommended BROOKS. I ran 4 miles inside today and it seemed fine. So hard to tell, my toes seemed a bit sore, maybe? My hip was hurting afterwards and not sure why?? I will try again tomorrow but really need to commit and "gel" with some shoes. I have many many miles ahead of me so we need to be tight!

What do you run in? Pro's? Con's?

4 comments:

Jen said...

I have these exact same shoes. I love them. I ahve worn adrenaline for 6 years.

AngMomof3 said...

My REI employee/ running sister swears by Brooks. Can get more details from her if you'd like! :)

AngMomof3 said...

P.S.

Do you need to be gellin' like a felon? Maybe a Dr. Scholls' insert is what you need. :)

April said...

I have the same problem with the size of some shoes. I need like a 91/4 instead of a full 1/2.
I have been running in mizunos and love them. I had Asics for 2 years until I found Mizunos. Love them!
Good luck in your shoe search!!!