Thursday, March 4, 2010

Attitude

Below I posted some pics from the last Cougar basketball game. Rough game and challenging season but we still had smiles all around. Kids are so good at find the good in things despite adults wanting to PULL their hair out! That is the attitude I want to carry with me everyday...flexible, positive and real! Sounds easy but is can be so difficult?? How do you stay positive when your "team" is losing?

I had a great workout this morning with some intrerval running. I really feel like I am getting faster and stronger....now IF I could just stay away from McDonalds...I would be golden!

Planning a run with the GARMIN on Sunday....I'll let ya know how it goes.
RUN, RUN, RUN

1 comment:

Judi said...

I'm impressed! You have a great pace! I find it hard to get under 9 minutes when I am doing more than a 3 mile run!