Thursday, January 14, 2010

Praying for Haiti

I am so sad as I learn more about the tragedy at Haiti. It is hard to even imagine the pain, fear and sadness. I pray that those suffering will be able to feel God's presence and have some sense of peace. It is upsetting to hear about how poor Haiti is and the "stats" on how hungry these people are. Why is that some coaches and athletes in this world get paid 100's of thousands of dollars but people in Haiti don't make more than $2 a day??? Praying that hope will surface and God will be glorified somehow through this nightmare that these people are living through. OK I just had to get that out. Dateline just said that relief agencies are the best way to help. If you go to the ABC web or Red Cross site you can learn more.
You can also go to Compassion's web site and find ways to help there as well.
Love to all of you! (not sure who I am talking to since I only have one follower
Praying!!!!

1 comment:

AngMomof3 said...

I'm here! :) I'm praying too.